Saturday, February 26, 2011

What the heck is "I Am The Gold" all about?

I think it's pretty awesome that you asked... While conversing with a friend via facebook I stated, "I don't wanna go for the gold. I wanna be the gold everyone else goes for." This started a spark in me (as many things do) and I decided to finally create a blog.

Webster's dictionary defines gold as "something valued as the finest of its kind." That says it all and is what I desire to be. I will not say that my blog is about one specific thing but I will say that whatever I'm writing about is my unique opinion or experience. I am a woman who wants the greatest things life has to offer and I don't see a problem with that.

My days are usually insane. My mind is usually not far behind. For example, I'm writing this as my three year old daughter pulls on my shirt and cries for me to hold her. However, I will do my best to post new material as often as possible. There will be grammatical errors (although I'm currently a student). I apologize for offending you with my blatant honesty if that ever occurs. Let's see... What else??? Hmmmm... Oh yes, please don't be surprised if I sometimes seem contradictory. I love the freedom of changing my mind about things and I do it well. LOL!

On a serious note, "Muchas Gracias" for taking the time to check me out and become a follower. Let's have some hilarious and adventurous times together! If my baby will nap for me now, those times will begin sooner than you or I think. Until then, BE THE GOLD EVERYONE ELSE GOES FOR!!!
                                                                          Love ya,
                                                                          B.A.B.E.

                                                                                                   
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment