Monday, April 18, 2011

Reaching For The Stars Isn't Far Enough

I am on fire about living the life of my dreams! Everyday isn't a stroll through rose gardens but it's great to know that the roses exist! WOW!!! Every moment, we get to choose our thoughts, words, and actions. I have decided to take my wildest dreams and magnify them by 10. If I'm gonna go for something, the results are gonna be well worth the efforts.

Imagine what could happen if you took your fears by the neck and used them to your advantage! Learn how to not be afraid of fear. Scared or not, KEEP MOVING! Visualize your destinations and believe you are already living that life. I've always loved the saying "fake it til you make it!" Stare your dreams in the eyes and (together) open the door to your destiny. Stop waiting on others to pat you on the back and give you confirmation. You were born with divine greatness!

My dreams are sooo BIG, I feel like I have to ask for God's permission! The wonderful thing is that I ALREADY HAVE IT! We were all born to use our talents and succeed. Don't be afraid of success or failure. Be afraid of REGRETS. There's no such thing as dreaming too big and the stars are too close to reach for. What you believe will come to pass no matter which end of the totem pole you're holding.

Don't read this and blow it off. If you're lucky, another year will go by with you being alive and well. Choose now whether or not you wanna be closer to achievement or still making excuses.... CHOOSE NOW!!!!!!!


                                                                                   Love ya,
                                                                                   B.A.B.E.

1 comment:

  1. hey u. it sounds like we r on the right path. keep hustling.

    ReplyDelete