Sunday, March 27, 2011

Still Playing With Electrical Tape, Huh?

It's that time again people. Time for self-evaluation & change. I'm now ushering in a new season of life... Change is often challenging & somewhat painful but I've learned not to resist. Resistance is like putting a piece of electrical tape on your skin & then removing it in slow motion. Just for the hell of it. Yeah, stupid & PAINFUL!!! Obviously, I've learned many lessons from this old rival. In other words, I entered the ring with resistance & got my butt whipped many times!! For my fellow southerners that would be "whooped!"

I'm not sure what changes you are facing or decisions you are contemplating. However, it's a lot more fun & meaningful if you choose to just GO FOR IT! Did I hear you say that you're scared? Well GOOD! Fear is actually a great companion when you respect it & use it to your advantage. The one thing you really NEED to fear is regret. 

Please don't spend another day in resistance, denial, or misery because you're afraid to make your dreams a reality. Who cares if things have always been a certain way? Who cares if the people around you won't approve? Whose life are you living anyway? I know this means more to some than to others but you can't let other people dictate your life.  We have each been given a life to LIVE; not just an existence! The gamble is that none of us know the deadline. It could be today or 70 years from now. No matter how you look at it, change is necessary to accomplish anything!

I made the decision a while ago to do the "dang thang." I'm reaching beyond stars because stopping there is a limitation! Change is welcome in my life and I do my best to keep my channels open. I attract only good to me & my family with positive thoughts & words. No more stupid electrical tape for me! I'm standing on the edge & looking directly into the abyss of the unknown. The cool part is that because I have faith, I know exactly where I'm going. Hehe =). Any added blessings along the way are just bonus points!

People, just GO FOR IT! If you need support, reach out to others. Stop being embarrassed & having so much pride. GEEZ! Enough already!... Feel free to post comments & state what your goals are as well as what type of support you're needing. Encourage & support someone else along the way & remember to be the gold others are seeking!

                                                                  Love ya,
                                                                  B.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment